We are one of the UK's leading online bathroom retailers, supplying quality bathrooms to consumers and trade customers alike. Founded in 2001, and acquired by Endless LLP we have since gone on to become one of the UK's most successful pureplay retailers.
As the Chat Bot Architect you will be responsible for the day to day administration and configuration of our Chat Bot - Victoria
Liaising with cross functional departments and obtain feedback to maintain a knowledge base with conversational flows and customer dialogues,
This role will also support the performance of the Live Chat Team to exceed all required targets.
This role is homebased however you will be required to travel to our Doncaster Campus on a regular basis.
The role purpose
• To ensure that we keep up to date on future enhancements, their benefits and how this will affect current configuration.
• Support with the training of the new applications to all users
• Integration of new products into the existing structure.
• Identifying intents and entities required for the Chat Bot conversation
• Building process flow by understanding it from Business Analysts
• Remaining a head of the curve with current trends, recognising the potential of novel technologies and standards
• Feedback on processes to identify re-engineering opportunities, operational improvements, and efficiencies.
Who we are looking for
• The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of live chat technology and Chat Bot development
• An understanding of Chatbot architecture and framework.
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing end to end conversational chat flow.
• Analysed data and recommended changes to continually improve efficiencies.
• Strong knowledge of MS Software such as Word, Power Point, Access, and Excel
While not essesntial the following would be highly desirable
• Experience in utilisation and/or configuration of complex software systems and familiarity with software engineering
• Strong and proven experience of social media, preferably in a customer service environment.
• Experience of supervising small team
• Internet technology knowledge.
What we can offer you?
We can offer a competitive salary, pension, cycle to work scheme, free onsite parking when in Doncaster, employee discount, employee Assistance programme, life assurance and all with a fantastic working environment and the opportunity to be part of a fun and exciting journey.
If you feel you have the skills and drive to excel in this position, we’d love to hear from you.