We are looking for an exceptional Lead Program Manager who can help drive the Teams Voice Platform and Voice Applications. In this role, you will help create and drive our vision and feature set for core collaborative calling experiences and drive the definition of our Voice Platform components. You will work directly with ISV partners building critical contact center integrations with Teams, and you will be responsible for new monetization strategies. You will work with partners across the organization to deliver rich end to end experiences and platform components in the calling space for a broad range of customers. You will also be instrumental in hiring and managing great talent as your team expands its role and grows its impact.
The ideal candidate for this role has demonstrated success in dealing with ambiguity and defining and building new features for enterprise products with rapid adoption in a changing marketplace. Candidates should understand not only complex end user facing experiences, but also the needs of IT administrators and developers. Candidates should also have experience with outward facing developer relationships and partnerships and success at cross-company company collaboration. Lastly, candidates for this role should have a passion for leadership and management, with multiple years of experience mentoring and growing the careers of high performing individual contributors in a diverse and inclusive environment.
• Own and drive product thinking and strategy around collaborative calling.
• Own and drive calling application features such as call queues, auto attendants, and agent-facing experiences
• Drive Teams integration with external Contact Center, Compliance Recording, and Attendant Console solutions
• Partner with external ISVs to deeply understand their requirements and work to enable platform components that enable them to build creative and compelling features.
• Grow and manage a high performing team of exceptional Program Managers.
• Work across multiple Microsoft teams to deliver end to end solutions for our customers.
• Help create and foster a divers and inclusive culture.
Succeeding in this role will require:
• 10+ years of Product Management/Technical Program Management with deep Product sense and developer experiences.
• 3+ years leading a strong team of PMs as a successful People Manager.
• Strong business acumen, customer empathy, and creative problem solving.
• Exceptional ability to negotiate and collaborate across companies and organizations.
• Relentless focus on creating the best possible customer experiences.
• Pride in ownership and personal accountability for your product end-to-end.
• Proactive and tenacious drive for results with a sense of urgency.
• Strong technical aptitude, data focus, and analytical skills.
• Ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change.
• A track record of designing and shipping front-end products.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
• Industry leading healthcare
• Savings and investments
• Giving programs
• Educational resources
• Maternity and paternity leave
• Opportunities to network and connect
• Discounts on products and services
• Generous time away