We are looking to build the best and most efficient customer experience the financial world has ever seen, by leveraging automation and cutting-edge technology. Natural Language Processing has powered many Revolut products, and you'll take it to the next level.
About the team
Revolut Retail is a suite of products that provide better and fairer ways for people to manage and control their money. Our mission is to build the best suite of financial services products for customers around the globe. Virtually everyone on the planet interacts with money. We are building game-changing products that will make their lives easier and keep them in control of their financial world.
Each dedicated product team is responsible for all aspects of what they are building, from compliance and legal to business development and finance. Teams operate independently like a mini-startup within Revolut, with its own tech and design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
About the role
• You'll be the CEO of a vertical within Revolut that solves world-class problems with elegant and scalable solutions
• You'll make our chatbot more effective, more conversational, and able to solve harder problems
• You'll apply sentiment analysis, build recommendation engine, and automate many Customer Experience processes
• You'll explore and expand the product applications of NLP that deliver business values
• You'll read technical docs, research regulations, manage risks, negotiate deals, or do whatever it takes to deliver amazing products
• You'll analyse, prioritise, optimise, and repeat
What you'll need
• You have technical product management experience with good understanding of customer experience
• You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. you have worked in a top tech company or start-up, quickly assumed major responsibilities, or won competitive awards (academic, professional, or sport)
• You can break complex problems into smaller logical ones and prioritise them with data
• You are curious by nature, have great attention to detail, and have built amazing consumer products yourself
• You hustle, take ownership, and get things done
A little about us…
When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2021 with 15 million Personal customers and over half a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services.
What we’re looking for…
Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community forward thinking people - we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Biannual equity bonuses
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year