Join us and get a chance to work with data from over 38,000 businesses using the LiveChat app to communicate with customers.
You will be working in the Data & Research team shaping our Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities.
Your main focus will be identifying product opportunities, scoping them into Data Science (DS) projects, finding appropriate solutions, and testing their performance on product data (LiveChat, ChatBot, HelpDesk, KnowledgeBase). Our wonderful product & dev teams will support you in the process!
You'll also have a huge opportunity to move a data science model from theory to real tools for product teams with great support from @Marek
and the rest of the Data Team.Some of the projects you might work on include:
- Invent how we can leverage text data available in our data warehouse;
- Be involved in DS projects from the start (scoping with the product) to finish (implementing the solutions on production by the developer teams with your assistance), with a main focus on model development and testing;
- Contribute to planning, designing, building, validating, and refining releases;
- Suggest improvements in working on DS projects;
- Work with the infrastructure team to configure an environment that best fits your current project needs.
Traits and skills we're looking for:
- At least three years of work experience as a Data Scientist
- Experience in using and developing solutions with Natural language processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) - such as BERT-based models, GPT, metric learning, and extreme classification approaches;
- Experience in creating solutions in Python;
- Experience with creating and cleaning data sets;
- Experience with handling big text data sets would be considered an advantage;
- Prior end-to-end involvement in Data Science projects from idea scoping to implementation on production would be considered an advantage;
- Great sense of ownership and execution skills;
- Self-motivation and ability to organize your work;
- Great communication skills;
- The ability to work as a part of a team;
We don’t want you to worry about all the basic benefits - like a Multisport card, private health care, or a home office equipment budget.
What we really want you to feel and what we believe in is that the real benefits come from the culture we’ve built.
This is reflected in our unlimited paid days off and sick days policy, remote-friendly environment with a focus on outcomes instead of worked hours, and people who are dedicated to their work.
Are you feeling like this might be a great place to consider working for? We feel it too ;) Join us and apply.
Do you already feel like you belong here?
It’s time to fill out the application form and attach your CV. Here’s what happens next in our fully remote recruitment process:
Interview with our recruitment specialist
Get yourself something to drink and let’s talk. Tell us about your professional experience, the results of your work, and your values. We’ll tell you a little bit about the company, products, and company culture. We’ll also talk about the money and your availability.
Video call with your future team leaders
At this stage, we’ll test your craft to see the value you can bring to the company. The most important part? You’ll find out everything about the challenges in your role, and we’ll find out everything we need to know about your experience.
A remote practice run
We’ll give you a project to work on for a few hours. You’ll also meet the people that’ll give you tips, advice, and access to data and tools so you can feel like you’re already a part of the team. Get familiar with our atmosphere, the workflow, and the people. All in all, we’ll help you make a well-informed decision.