We are looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded developer who will become a full-time member of a cross-functional team that stands behind the ChatBot platform. Your main task will be to create and maintain backend ChatBot integrations.
ChatBot is a robust platform powered by LiveChat that gives businesses around the world an extra pair of hands to answer customer questions 24/7.
Get in touch if you have:
• Ease of writing production code using Node.js, MongoDB;
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in the development of consumer-facing apps;
• Excellent communication skills. You’re honest and share your updates early & often;
• Track record of writing well-tested and high-quality code;
• Courage to move fast, make bold technical decisions, and capacity to sustain tight product cycles perfect understanding of the platform and SaaS business models;
• Experience in product roadmap refinement;
• Interest in security, authentication, software engineering, internal services;
• Love for learning new things like Go or Rust;
• Great command of English.
• A team player;
• Well organized: you know how to get your priorities right and manage complex projects without assistance;
• Growth-oriented: you are eager to learn and share your knowledge with other developers in the company
• Working in an environment of passionate people on big-league projects (on products that attract more than 33k paid customers worldwide and counting) and used worldwide by millions of people every month.
• Solid salary with all government expenses covered. Any change in obligatory government fees is automatically adjusted in your salary.
• All the equipment and tools you will ever need to succeed in your work.
• A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.**
• Healthy. We cover a private healthcare plan for you. Additionally, you and your family will have access to the EAP platform, so anytime you need it, you can use therapeutic or legal help.
• Fit. We cover a Multisport (or equivalent) program for you so you can invest in your wellbeing.
• Related. Each team has a recurring integration budget to spend on team-building activities, and each employee has a similar personal budget.
• Comfortable. Do you live in Wroclaw or nearby and prefer to come to the office? You can join our pet-friendly coworking space any time you want.
Support for your self-development with:
• Free access to Udemy courses,
• Every book you’d ever want from Amazon,
• Access to Worksmile platform with a monthly budget for benefits marketplace,
• Ability to participate in internal (e.g. our LiveChat Academy) and external workshops (e.g. Reforge),
• Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days and Innovation Sprint.
Our mission is to help people and businesses communicate better and fully express themselves. Join us on this journey and let’s build the best customer service products together!