Come help us redefine the future of HealthCare. With a history of transformation over the last 50 years, Humana is once again transforming itself using a startup approach. At ‘Humana – Edge’ we are on a mission to improve health outcomes for our seniors and helping them lead a fulfilling life. The Product & Experience team drives the product vision for our web, mobile and conversational AI digital presence with a strong focus on user experience, and strive to create clear, beautiful, inclusive web experiences empowering our customers.
In this role you will be at the forefront of designing new products and services that break the mold of what healthcare is today.
• Having a strong passion for and understanding of user-centered design processes, systemic thinking, and interaction design principles
• Create unique design visions and visual languages, and lead their execution across a broad range of omni-channel experiences
• Work with product, UX and strategy team members to ideate, sketch and design solutions that deliver on consumer needs and jobs to be done
• Work closely with strategy and design technology teams to ensure that design requirements are achieved and delivered on
• Lead the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design systems and component libraries for digital (think google material design)
• Develop high-level and detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate omni-channel (including voice) concepts that can be used in presentations and user testing/co-creation
• Bachelor's Degree in HCI area, or related field
• 7+ years of visual and user-centered design expertise
• Comfortable with ambiguity in a fluid organization
• Be both a visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement
• Familiarity with Jobs to be done methodology
• Ability to rapidly iterate, delivering wireframes, mocks, and prototypes which approximate the customer experience
• Expertise in design and systemic thinking and strong knowledge of interaction design principles and methodology
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, Miro and Simpli with an ability and openess to come up to speed with new emerging technologies quickly
• Experience with Figma
• Expertise in creating, conducting, and analyzing usability evaluations Interactive prototyping skills
• Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking
• Self-motivation, excellent communication, an open mind, the ability to thrive in multidisciplinary teams, and the skills to balance great design with short deadlines
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Experience with conversational interaction design and its related technologies (natural language understanding, speech recognition, dialog generation, and speech synthesis) is highly desirable.
• Experience designing and building solutions for HealthCare is a plus.
• Portfolio must accompany resume and contain details of project work and your role in that project. The work should span mobile and web. Any VUI work a big plus.
• No need for a cover letter.
• This job is full time and based out of our Boston office. There may be travel from time to time to other offices or for customer research purposes.