Developer Community is the core of what we do at Rasa. We are looking for a passionate Developer Advocate - Conversational AI to help us educate, grow and support our developer community around the world.
We're a remote-first company, but are only hiring this position in the UK, Germany, or Serbia.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Rasa community is growing very fast and now consists of tens of thousands of conversational AI enthusiasts from all around the world who are actively engaging and contributing to our open source software. Just like us, they believe in a mission of empowering developers to build AI that works for everyone through the open-source tools. We are looking for a driven Developer Advocate who will help us educate and grow our developer community around the world.
As a Developer Advocate you will work closely with our Developer Relations team in creating written and video developer education content, working on cutting edge projects using Rasa and other developer tools, and speaking at conferences and developer meetups around the world. You'll also collaborate with our Product team to provide feedback, as well as work closely with our engaged contributor community.
WHAT OUR DEVELOPER RELATIONS TEAM HAS BEEN UP TO?
In addition to that, we work really hard to keep our community engaged through events like Rasa User Meetups, initiatives like contributor programs
, or community-oriented AMA’s like Rasa Office Hours
We are looking for someone to bring new ideas and help us scale these initiatives going forward.
You are excited about AI assistants, machine learning, and letting people interact with machines through text and speech. You like educating others on challenging topics and feel excited about building healthy and engaged developer communities. You enjoy tinkering around, trying new technologies, and sharing your experience with others through written, video content, or public speaking events. You are a dedicated self-starter who is excited to learn new things and help others do the same.
- Experienced in Python for data science/machine learning applications
- Industry experience in applying machine learning algorithms to various problems (NLP and conversational AI is a plus)
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex ideas, algorithms, and technologies to diverse audiences
- Experience in public speaking and/or technical writing is a plus
- Experience in building or engaging with developer communities is a plus
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Create technical developer education content on conversational AI, machine learning topics
- Build projects with Rasa and other cutting edge tools and share your experience with the community
- Talk at developer conferences and meetups
- Engage and support our developer community and run various initiatives that help to keep the community engaged
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to help design, launch, and support developer tools
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A stipend for personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year
- A Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social event. But we can't wait for off-sites to be in-person when it's safe again! In-person meetups are postponed due to Covid-19.
- Vitality Health (UK Only)
Rasa is the leading conversational AI platform, enabling enterprises to build next-level customer experiences. Rasa's conversational AI platform allows companies to build better customer experiences by lowering costs through automation, improving customer satisfaction, and providing a scalable way to gather customer intelligence. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy, security, and scalability needed by enterprises of every size. Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Basis Set Ventures. www.rasa.com
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.