Join us as a Technology Business Analyst. This is an opportunity to join our diverse and innovative team where you can put your business analysis skills to the test. You’ll be working to enable tangible, technology based change in the organisation. It’s a chance to take advantage of our development programmes and advance your career
What you'll do
You’ll contribute to the support of the technology organisation to achieve customer advocacy by eliciting and understanding the internal and external customer needs.
• Be accountable for producing the business requirements to inform future state design, and supporting teams in understanding the requirements and their linkages to the overall domain strategy for technology
• Support the contribution to the management of the analysis of complex domain and cross franchise requirements for technology
• Be responsible for the realisation of benefits, avoidance of cost and identification of new opportunities
The skills you'll need
You’ll need an appropriate business analyst certification, proven application of business analysis tools and techniques, and a professional qualification in accounting or business experience. You should also have experience of delivering business analysis in a technology or IT function, a background in business analysis project planning and control, and experience of project RAID management.
You’ll also need:
• Good understanding of chatbots/Virtual agents (IBM Watson/Amazon Lex).
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Experience of building dialogue flows in conversational assistants.
• Data visualisation skills.
• The ability to understand and interpret complex requirements for technology
• External third party collaboration and management skills
• Experience of financial and business analysis
• Business and systems requirements gathering skills
• A background in business design
• Experience of linking and identifying business requirements of future state
If you need any adjustments to support your application, such as information in alternative formats or special requirements to access our buildings, or if you’re eligible under the Disability Confident Scheme please contact us and we’ll do everything we can to help.