We’re looking for a new conversation designer to join our small and mighty team. We’re called the Core Content team, and we’re out to rewrite, redesign, and rethink the QuickBooks Group’s customer-facing content experience. We’re a team of kb authors, video creators, and conversation designers, and we’re passionate about creating clear, approachable, and friendly content. We’re part of the Small Business Self-Employed Group’s design organization, and we work closely with designers and customer success specialists to curate and create amazing content. If you think big about content and love to write, come join us!
At QuickBooks, world-class design helps power the success of small businesses and self-employed people around the world. Our designers are involved at every step of a project—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs. And we’re innovating through machine learning and conversational UI to make every interaction delightfully simple.
We’re inspired by the courage, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit of our small-business customers. If you’re ready to create bold and elegant solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you.
What you'll bring
• 5+ years of experience in content writing, screenwriting, content strategy, conversation design or journalism
• Soild understanding of NLP
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field
• Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
• Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
• Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
How you will lead
• Help develop multi-modal (voice) strategy and interaction
• Develop dialog flows for the Conversational UI Bot in the QuickBooks family of products
• Scale CUI experiences across Intuit products, actively train NLU system, and maintain our Assistant persona
• Train CUI contributors
• Work cross-functionally with XD, PD, and CS partners to execute our CUI strategy, contributing to vision and strategic direction of CUI content within the SBSEG group
• Advocate for content best-practices
• Evangelize the QuickBooks voice and tone through example, training, and reviews
• Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
• Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
• Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
• Work on multiple projects at a time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
We know that innovation thrives in an inclusive environment. We want employees with a wide range of life experiences to bring new ideas and perspectives to the table.
Our values are central to our culture. They’ve been our guiding star since our founding and have allowed us to thrive as we work on behalf of our 50 million customers.
Benefits we offer
People who give their best deserve the best in return. We offer rewards that include everything you’d expect, and even more that you wouldn’t. Enjoy the best in class perks and benefits at Intuit