The Wix Engage team, spearheading conversational design and experience at Wix. As passionate advocates for our users, we create resonant and engaging automated conversations to guide users through their journey. Our team owns the entire conversational design and development process, collaborating closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create outstanding experiences. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling conversations to get the right message across at the right time and help our users succeed.
Experienced in conversation design and a strong background in writing. You have an excellent eye for detail and an understanding of each step of the conversation design process, including familiarity with NLP. You’re tech savvy and up to date on trends in conversational design, platforms and experiences. You’re a team player who can give and take feedback constructively, while being able to design and craft meaningful conversations with users. You love a good challenge (or 3)!
As a Conversation Designer, you will
• Conduct extensive product and user research.
• Identify use cases and user journeys that can benefit from conversational experiences.
• Own every stage of the conversation design process, from research and design to conversational scripting and QA.
• Assist in the maintenance and training of NLP algorithms.
• Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company.
• Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
• Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (18 languages and counting).
While the US Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking San Francisco Bay Area-based or willing to relocate to the Bay Area (and are able to work on-site once we return to the office).